Location: TX - Dallas
The Recruiting Consultant, Physician, and Leadership is directly involved in the provision and support of candidate sourcing, networking and assessment for Executive Search. This position is responsible for developing and interviewing a slate of candidates for client presentation. The Senior Recruiter develops specialty pipelines and maintains relationships with active candidates.
- Develops a slate of candidates for presentation to the Recruitment Manager.
- Responsible for the front end of the recruiting process (sourcing, qualifying, interviewing and communicating candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline for open positions and pipeline opportunities.
- Develops and completes direct and indirect sourcing techniques, including sophisticated internet searches, cold calling, social/professional networking, diversity recruiting, and research to build a strong network of passive and active candidates.
- Successfully meets metric goals while maintaining a high level of passive quality candidates.
- Leads sourcing for multiple, sophisticated searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role through a variety of tools, techniques and methods.
- Maintains effective communication regularly with Search Leader regarding recruitment status and updates.
- Maintains current knowledge related to recruiting laws, regulations, guidelines and standards vital to perform job duties in accordance with the requirements of the Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Partners with Clinical & Quality Operations team by providing updated submission status and information via SBDev and email in order to expedite HP (Healthcare Professional) approval process for on time starts.
- Cultivates relationships with hiring partners over time by staying connected regards to future, current and past job in order to establish professional network and leverage referrals.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- Active affiliation with appropriate professional healthcare networks and organizations.
- Experience building strong business relationships with key partners and decision makers, experience maintaining confidential and sensitive information
- 4+ years in a healthcare staffing role.
- Knowledge of interviewing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Sales strategies.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities, based on constantly evolving critical needs
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $19.50 - $24.25 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.