Location: Remote - FL
The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for creating an exceptional candidate experience during the pre-hire phase for our incoming team members. The Onboarding Specialist will be expected to execute a flawless onboarding flow and will conduct pre-hire items such as offer letters, background check/drug screen, new hire paperwork, I9 processing and will serve as liaison to ensure timely delivery of IT equipment.
- Provide timely and exceptional customer support to contractors during the onboarding process.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Diligently follow up with candidates who may not be responding in a timely manner to the required documentation
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) | Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) | Preferred
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) | Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) | Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Working understanding of Human Resources principles, practices and procedures.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $24.75 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.