Location: TX - Dallas
Welcome to AMN Healthcare: Where Your Career Becomes the Next Big Success Story!
Ever wondered what it takes to build one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and total talent solutions companies? It takes trailblazers, innovators, and amazing people like you. At AMN Healthcare, we don’t just offer jobs; we pave the way for incredible careers.
Why AMN Healthcare? Because You Deserve the Best:
- Forbes Recognition: We don’t just make lists; we make headlines. AMN Healthcare proudly claims a spot on Forbes’ prestigious lists not once, but twice! We’re among the “Best Large Employers for Women,” a testament to our commitment to excellence.
- SIA Approval: Acknowledged by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Rapidly Advancing Staffing Firms,” we have no plans to decelerate in the future.
- Incredible Futures: Join a team that doesn’t just talk about building the future; we’re shaping it. Discover how AMN Healthcare is crafting incredible futures, one amazing career at a time.
The Manager, Lead Generation plays a crucial role in the development and execution of lead generation strategies to identify and attract potential customers. Key responsibilities include developing and implementing lead generation strategies, developing a team of lead generation professionals, analyzing data to identify target audiences, collaborating with marketing and sales teams, and optimizing lead generation campaigns for efficiency. The role demonstrates outstanding leadership, critical thinking skills, and communication to lead the team to success. This is a hybrid role, based in Dallas, Texas.
- Contribute to the development and execution of long-term organizational strategies.
- Lead through business challenges clearly and effectively, adapting strategies to evolving business needs.
- Provide mentorship and support for team members’ professional development.
- Effectively convey expectations, goals and feedback at both the team and individual level to develop clear understanding of roles and business objectives.
Lead Generation Strategy:
- Develop and implement strategies to generate a consistent flow of leads.
- Identify and evaluate various lead sources, including online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to align strategies and ensure a smooth lead handover process.
- Implement lead scoring systems and lead qualification criteria to establish the readiness of leads for sales engagement.
- Continuously refine and improve lead qualification processes to increase lead conversion rates.
- Update client details in Salesforce with current state, driven/industry information, and effective sales/marketing strategies to increase personal and team Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyze lead generation data and metrics to measure efficiency.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to optimize team performance.
- Plan and implement campaigns (email marketing, content marketing, social media, webinars, and other techniques).
- Leverage referrals from marketing sources, clients, and networking opportunities to convert more new appointments for discovery and presentation.
- Develop proactive call strategies with marketing and other team members to align regional sales efforts toward high-supply markets and geographies.
- Discover the client's current situation, objections, and perceptions of current usage by probing previous experiences (good or bad) to educate how AMN solutions align with their strategy.
- Propose relevant workforce solution options that address clients' needs by articulating success cases that illustrate how service offerings help manage employment costs, increase the quality of care, and streamline staffing processes.
Consultation and Cross-Selling:
- Consult with client contacts on the full spectrum of relevant AMN services, using thought leadership, marketing materials, and sales strategy to introduce cross-selling opportunities to internal sales partners.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in lead generation and demand generation, preferably in a Business to Business (B2B) environment.
- 3 years of team leadership in a sales organization.
- 3 years of C-Suite level sales engagement, with an understanding of solutions sales.
- Preferred experience includes significant analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Familiarity with lead generation tools and marketing automation platforms.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, thorough, and able to work independently.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $72,000 - $89,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.