Location: TX - Dallas
The Client Account Manager pursue healthcare facility client relationships across Revenue Cycle Solutions specialties by conferring on staffing needs, processes and strategies, by partnering with Recruiters and Quality Services to present and confirm quality consultants and facilitate successful assignment; ultimately generating revenue and growing market share.
- Maintains communication with the client regarding open orders, candidate supply, confirmed clinicians, and contract end dates.
- Establishes consultative relationship with facility contacts to identify needs driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates. Offers proactive solutions for cross departmental staffing challenges.
- Conducts and crafts Order Alerts for hard to fill or priority orders.
- Navigates entire client organization through consistent phone and emails strategy to nurture relationships and referrals with relevant departments and hierarchy of decision makers.
- Investigates details, timelines and decision makers for computer conversions, facility expansions and other special projects in order to strategize with Regional Director on how to secure business.
- Masters use of 3rd party vendor management software systems by learning standard methodologies for posting orders and submitting files growing speed to market of candidate submissions and offers.
- Promotes job orders including must have qualifications to Recruiters via eRecruit order details, email (“Order Alerts”) and presentations, to most quickly identify interested & available candidates with the highest likelihood to fill based on client criteria (licensure, skills, timeframe, etc.).
- Raises client issues internally as appropriate by owning resolution on behalf of client to maintain reputation and relationships.
- Establishes contact with client contacts, through phone calls and email, to present customized solutions which tackle current financial, operational, and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with desired future state.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 4+ years of healthcare account management.
- Account management.
- Project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Physical Requirements
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.