Location: Remote - AZ
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for identifying new opportunities for language services solutions with prospects that include Healthcare Provider Acute and non-acute settings of care and Payers.
The ideal candidate will be located on the West Coast to accommodate PST/MST time zone.
- Develops strategic client relationships.
- Performs outbound sales activity to drive demand and conducts virtual and on-site client visits.
- Identifies targets that will lead to increased revenue opportunities.
- Serves as end-to-end subject matter expert of the service with a proven ability to deliver effective presentations to prospects.
- Manages pipeline to ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Drives territory growth to achieve performance targets through demand generation.
- Increases market share for AMN solutions.
Minimum Work Experience
- 5+ years’ experience selling healthcare technology solutions
- Experience growing networks and cold calling
- Sales Strategy
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $101,000 - $126,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.