Location: Remote - PA
The Regional Director, Client Sales (RD) achieves revenue and market share objectives for multiple nurse staffing service lines; including a primary focus on selling AMN’s nurse staffing solutions of travel, local, and crisis. Establish new client relationships and grow existing clients! The Regional Director operates within an assigned, multi-state territory where they apply consultative, client-centric selling strategy and qualify opportunities to deepen client partnerships through the introduction and utilization of AMN’s suite of Total Talent services and solutions.
This role supports Client Sales in the Northeast territory for 5 of our Nurse Staffing Solutions: Travel, Crisis, Local, Rapid Response, and Labor Disruption.
- Demonstrates consistent, multifaceted sales generation activities to achieve revenue and performance targets with new and existing clientele.
- Achieve quotas and metrics for new and incremental revenue through closing opportunities with users of nurse staffing services.
- Design and maintain a Territory Business Plan, including regular meetings with leaders and partners to develop strategies for and overcome obstacles to achieving sales goals.
- Practical performance goals include prospecting, researching, and outreach through multiple means of communication such as email, phone, and social media.
- Ownership of both in-person and video meetings and the preparation, delivery, and communication of presentations and customized solution proposals.
- Tackle customers’ current financial, operational, and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with desired future state.
- Lead and manage the client relationship process with the understanding of clients current and future staffing needs through a consultative approach.
- Develop and deliver presentations aligned with company branding to communicate valued solutions to decision-makers and influencers, building new revenue streams and increasing market share.
- Negotiate contract terms and rates to ensure items are aligned with requirements, service standards, and optimal outcomes within the market.
- Before and after the closing of an opportunity, coordinate with internal partners to engage them for the client and establish the execution plan including initial goals and next steps.
- Use Salesforce to supervise opportunities won and open, activities, meetings, emails, and tasks as part of daily planning.
- Regularly engage existing customers for contract renewals, bill rate changes, optimized contract terms, and added service lines.
- Support AMN Total Talent through knowledge of our other services and lead share of viable opportunities, including MSP (Managed Service Programs).
- Collaborate with internal production partners including Account Management, Recruitment leaders, and others for market performance, troubleshooting for specific clients, and leaning in as needed to support.
- Build effective teams with mid- and back-office partners including Legal, Clinical, Credentialing, Billing, Collections, and other partners for efficient outcomes and issue resolution.
- Continually expand individual knowledge of healthcare market trends by reviewing data through internal and external sources, to serve the client more optimally as a trusted advisor and consultant on AMN’s services!
- Actively contribute to the Client Sales team, including establishing effective relationships with peers and sharing of impactful information and sales strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree | Preferred
- 5 + years of experience in business development in the Staffing or Managed Services industry.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Research and strategy
- Negotiation and business intelligence
- Self-directed and propelled
- Natural curiosity/intuition
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $76,000 - $94,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.