Location: TX - Dallas
The Recruiting Consultant for Allied builds committed, positive relationships with Allied medical professionals by understanding their goals & professional needs, educating on current travel industry, and advising on the unique value of traveling with AMN Healthcare to satisfy client expectations of candidate quality and fit This position works in partnership with internal quality, operations and account management teams ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue and profitability.
Do you value goals and helping people? Help place medical professionals in 13 week, contract roles in their dream job or state all while getting the facilities and patients the help they need!
- Full time, 40 hours/benefits eligible
- Monday – Friday, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Hybrid position, working 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) in office in Coppell, TX. (Dallas)
- Sales role eligible for commission
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator goals in order to consistently grow new and retain existing TOA consistent with the Recruiter production standards.
- Plans prospecting strategy according to market demand on a daily and weekly basis using AMIE database, to contact as many potential candidates as possible via phone and email in order to establish relationships and expand the sales network of qualified travel nurses.
- Updates the candidate database in terms of accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points in order to reengage candidates throughout the placement process.
- Manages email campaigns to address market demand, using Brain prospecting report and content templates, in order to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
- Consults with on current situation and ideal situation, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style in order to gain dedication to take urgent action on the available opportunities.
- Qualifies clinicians and physicians likelihood to book according to licensure, availability, skills and potential fit in order to prioritize sales focus and determine the best job match for highest probability of booking.
- Articulates plans of action that address clinicians and physicians career needs by educating on future opportunities, market conditions and realistic timelines in order to engage and demonstrate how travel nursing can best meet their long term professional expectations.
- Create vitality and gain clinicians and physician's secure commitment throughout entire sales process to enhance profile with accurate and relevant work history, education, skills and reference information by articulating Quality Services purpose and process in order to expedite placement process.
- Negotiates when necessary with clinicians and physicians to create a competitive compensation package by probing financial situation and articulating total value in order to achieve profitable booking, using Propel system to contain assignment costs.
- Presents candidate files according to order detail/template detailing relevant work history, skills and intangible qualities for clinicians and physicians via AMIE to Account Managers in order to highlight the best fit for the orders and place candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 1+ year of experience in inside sales.
- Healthcare staffing.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.