Location: FL - Boca Raton
The Allied Recruiter Consultant increases the utilization of AMNs’ staffing by growing the candidate database through active recruitment, promoting qualified candidates to client orders, deploying consultative selling strategies, delivering timely customer service, and coordinating staffing duties to achieve regional revenue and profit contribution targets. This position partners with internal quality, operations and account management teams, ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability.
The Recruiting Consultant will specialize in placing Therapy, Radiology, and Lab Healthcare professionals in medical-based, contract assignments such as hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and more!
- Full time, 40 hours / benefits eligible
- Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Hybrid, working Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in our Boca Raton, FL
- Monday and Friday, remote
- Sales role, commission eligible
- Generous PTO plan and lucrative benefits package!
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly productivity expectations to fill client orders with qualified clinicians.
- Maintains communications and consultative relationships – through consistent email, telephone, technology, and some face-to-face interactions – with client points of contact to identify needs driving future orders, the timing of orders, and fill rates.
- Builds pipeline and database of qualified candidates by prospecting strategically daily and weekly using system databases and cultivating relationships.
- Initiates and leads email campaigns to generate market demand, using database prospecting reports and content templates to promote AMN opportunities and increase the response rate.
- Delivers quality candidates and service to clients by working with clinician candidates through the screening, orientation, and onboarding requirements.
- Diligently maintains all candidate databases with accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation, and selling points.
- Qualifies candidates’ likelihood to accept jobs according to availability, licensure, skills, and potential fit to prioritize sales focus and determine the best job match for the highest probability of booking.
- Consults with candidates, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style to gain dedication to work available opportunities.
- Analyzes relevant reports to have full insight into the customer base and increase the number of employees working.
- Maintains open lines of communication with the active field staff and clients with appropriate follow-up to reengage for future opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 1+ year of experience in sales, in healthcare, or in staffing
- customer focused
- Effective Communication Skills
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $19.50 - $24.25 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.