Location: TX - Dallas
Welcome to AMN Healthcare: Where Your Career Becomes the Next Big Success Story!
Ever wondered what it takes to build one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and total talent solutions companies? It takes trailblazers, innovators, and amazing people like you. At AMN Healthcare, we don’t just offer jobs; we pave the way for incredible careers.
Why AMN Healthcare? Because You Deserve the Best:
- Forbes Recognition: We don’t just make lists; we make headlines. AMN Healthcare proudly claims a spot on Forbes’ prestigious lists not once, but twice! We’re among the “Best Large Employers for Women,” a testament to our commitment to excellence.
- SIA Approval: Acknowledged by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Rapidly Advancing Staffing Firms,” we have no plans to decelerate in the future.
- Incredible Futures: Join a team that doesn’t just talk about building the future; we’re shaping it. Discover how AMN Healthcare is crafting incredible futures, one amazing career at a time.
The Recruiting Consultant, Schools builds committed, trusting relationships with clinicians by understanding their goals & professional needs, educating on current travel industry, and advising on the unique value of traveling with AMN Healthcare to satisfy client expectations of candidate quality and fit. This position works in partnership with internal quality, operations and account management teams ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability.
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator goals to consistently grow new and retain existing travelers on assignment consistent with the Recruiter production standards.
- Plans prospecting strategy according to market demand on a daily and weekly basis to contact as many potential candidates as possible via phone and email to establish relationships and expand the sales network of qualified travel nurses.
- Updates database in terms of accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points to reengage candidates throughout the placement process.
- Runs email campaigns to address market demand, using Brain prospecting report and content templates, to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
- Consults with on current situation and ideal situation, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style to gain commitment to take urgent action on the available opportunities.
- Qualifies clinicians likelihood to book according to licensure, availability, abilities and potential fit to prioritize sales focus and figure out the best job match for highest probability of booking.
- Articulates plans of action that address clinicians career needs by educating on future opportunities, market conditions and realistic timelines to engage and demonstrate how travel schools can best meet their long term professional expectations.
- Create a sense of urgency and gain clinicians secure commitment throughout entire sales process to enhance profile with accurate and relevant work history, education, skills and reference information by articulating Quality Services purpose and process in order to expedite placement process.
- Negotiates when needed with clinicians to build a competitive compensation package by probing financial situation and articulating total value in order to achieve profitable booking.
- Presents candidate files according to order detail/template detailing relevant work history, skills and intangible qualities for clinicians via database to Account Managers to highlight the best fit for the orders and place candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 1+ year of experience in sales.
- Customer focused
- Effective Communication Skills
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $19.50 - $24.25 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.