Location: Remote - TX
Welcome to AMN Healthcare: Where Your Career Becomes the Next Big Success Story!
Ever wondered what it takes to build one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and total talent solutions companies? It takes trailblazers, innovators, and amazing people like you. At AMN Healthcare, we don’t just offer jobs; we pave the way for incredible careers.
Why AMN Healthcare? Because You Deserve the Best:
- Forbes Recognition: We don’t just make lists; we make headlines. AMN Healthcare proudly claims a spot on Forbes’ prestigious lists not once, but twice! We’re among the “Best Large Employers for Women,” a testament to our commitment to excellence.
- SIA Approval: Acknowledged by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Rapidly Advancing Staffing Firms,” we have no plans to decelerate in the future.
- Incredible Futures: Join a team that doesn’t just talk about building the future; we’re shaping it. Discover how AMN Healthcare is crafting incredible futures, one amazing career at a time.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal performance to achieve the target of client connections, meetings scheduled in-person or remotely for the sales Vice President, and model standard process strategies and approaches.
- Update client details in salesforce on current state, competitive/industry information including effective sales/marketing strategies to overcome challenges and increase personal and team critical metrics.
- Facilitate person-to-person introductions between prospective clients and the designated AMN Vice President of Business Development as part of the Workforce Solutions Opportunity funnel to broaden revenue potential on a client-by-client basis.
- Leverage referrals from marketing sources, clients, and networking opportunities to convert more new appointments set for discovery and presentation.
- Develop proactive call strategies with marketing and other team members to align regional sales efforts toward high-supply markets and geographies.
- Discovery of the client's current situation, objections, and perceptions of current usage by probing previous experiences (good or bad) to educate how AMN solutions align with their strategy.
- Propose relevant staffing options that address clients’ needs by articulating success cases that illustrate how service offerings help manage employment costs, increase quality of care, and streamline staffing processes.
- Consult with client contacts on the full spectrum of relevant AMN services demonstrating thought leadership, marketing materials, and sales strategy to introduce cross-selling opportunities to internal sales partners.
- In collaboration with other WFS sales executives, hand off all accounts 1M+ in expected gross revenue to the Vice President team of Business Development.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or relative sales experience and knowledge
- 5 Years of C-Suite level sales engagement, understanding of Managed Service programs
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $58,000 - $72,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.