Location: Remote - TX
The Lead Development Director of Managed Services generates enterprise level Managed Service leads and sets appointments while supervising activities through Salesforce to close business under any Managed Service (MSP) offering. Role will report to the RVP of Strategic Sales, Workforce Solutions (WFS) and will report out KPIs and performance metrics to the RVPs of Business Development for all territories. This role will be measured by meeting and exceeding personal and team daily call expectations and achieving a monthly goal of appointments to the RVPs of Business Development.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal performance in to achieve target goals of client connections, meetings scheduled by way of in-person or remote for the sales RVP and model standard methodology strategies and approaches.
- Update client detail in salesforce on current state, driven/industry information including effective sales/marketing strategies to overcome challenges and increase personal and team KPIs.
- Facilitate person-to-person introductions between prospective clients and the designated AMN RVP of BD as part of the Managed Service Opportunity funnel in order to broaden revenue potential on a client-by-client basis.
- Leverage referrals from marketing sources, clients and networking opportunities in order to convert more new appointments set for discovery and presentation.
- Develop proactive call strategies with marketing and other team members to align regional sales efforts towards high supply markets and geographies.
- Discovery of client current situation, objections and perceptions of current usage by probing previous experiences (good or bad) in order to educate how AMN solutions align with their strategy.
- Propose relevant staffing options that address clients’ needs by articulating success cases that illustrate how service offerings helps manage employment costs, increase quality of care and streamline staffing processes.
- Consult with client contacts on full spectrum of relevant AMN services maximising thought leadership, marketing materials and sales strategy in order to introduce cross-selling opportunities to internal sales partners.
- In collaboration with other WFS sales executives, hand off of all accounts 1M+ in expected gross revenue to VP team of Business Development while navigating any technology opportunities under 1M+ to closure through education, contracting and hand over to the technology implementation and delivery teams.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or relative sales experience and knowledge
- 1-3 Years of C’Suite level sales engagement, understanding of Managed Service programs (VMS, RPO, Hospital Technology and MSP offerings)
- 3 Years of C’Suite level sales engagement, successful sells portfolio of personal sales success in large enterprise pipelines, ability to navigate negotiation and contracting and past history in technology systems to include extensive Salesforce experience.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
Pay Rate: $50,500 - $63,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.