Location: TX - Dallas
The Business Development Executive, Radiology (BDE) achieves revenue and market share growth by generating new and increased utilization of the locum tenens services. Responsible for establishing relationships with client partners, including Health System C-Suite, facility client administrators/decision makers, as well as Radiology Executives. This role uses a consultative approach to secure new contracts and increases customer share within current accounts.
- Continually expand individual knowledge of healthcare staffing and managed services market trends, industry analysis updates, and data by reviewing internal and external sources (journals, articles, studies, interactions with clients, etc.) to more optimally serve the client as a trusted advisor and consultant.
- Establish connections with client contacts, through phone calls, video calls, and in-person meetings, to present customized solutions which solve current financial, operational, and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with the desired future state.
- Establish and nurture long-term, effective partnerships with facility clients to gain in-depth knowledge by unit and by contact of their current staffing trends, and future needs.
- Develop and deliver presentations aligned with the organizations branding guidelines to communicate valued solutions to client contacts and decision makers (C-Suite, operational leaders, etc.) to build new revenue streams and/or increase market share.
- Present to clients the benefits of the One AMN service line portfolio using individual expertise of market conditions, AMN service options, and future trends to achieve increased Preferred accounts goals and grow market share.
- Design, track, and review Annual Territory Plan, including regular meetings with other Client Sales and Account Management team members, to develop strategies and overcome obstacles for achieving revenue-based targets.
- Actively engage in AMN cross-selling efforts by identifying viable revenue source referrals and communicating with all AMN business divisions to increase client touch points and grow market share.
- Partner with cross-divisional sales team members and leaders to get approval or feedback on proposed contract terms, and coordinate to resolve client issues through contract negotiations that meet business needs, while ensuring an outstanding customer experience.
- Generate innovative lead sources by staying current with staffing trends across specialties/divisions in order to identify new markets that qualify for services and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 5+ Years in a client-facing role
- 5+ years in Sales or Account Management.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the Health Care sales space preferred
- Ability to make 35-50 dials per day
- Ability to travel as needed
- Self Motivated
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $63,500 - $79,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.