Location: TX - Dallas
The Account Manager cultivates exclusive and preferred healthcare facility client relationships, and consults on staffing needs and processes, by partnering with AMN Recruiters and Associate Vendors in order to source and confirm qualified Clinicians and facilitate successful assignments; ultimately generating revenue and increasing Clinicians working and market share. This position cultivates healthcare facility client relationships across all specialties by consulting on staffing needs, processes and strategies, by partnering with Recruiters, Regional Directors and Quality Services in order to present and confirm qualified HPs and facilitate successful assignment ultimately generating revenue and increasing TOA and market share.
- Maintains communication with the client regarding open orders, candidate supply, confirmed clinicians, and contract end dates.
- Establishes consultative relationship with facility contacts to identify needs driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates. Offers proactive solutions for cross departmental staffing challenges.
- Conducts and designs Order Alerts for hard to fill or priority orders.
- Navigates entire client organization through consistent phone and emails strategy in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and hierarchy of decision makers.
- Investigates details, timelines and decision makers for computer conversions, facility expansions and other special projects in order to strategize with Regional Director on how to secure business.
- Leverages 3rd party vendor management software systems by learning best practices for posting orders and submitting files in order to increase speed to market of candidate submissions and offers.
- Maintains communication with Hospital regarding open orders, candidate supply, confirmed clinicians, and contract end dates.
- Promotes job orders including necessary qualifications to Recruiters via AMIE order details, email (“Order Alerts”) and presentations, to most quickly identify interested & available HP candidates with highest likelihood to fill based on client criteria (licensure, skills, timeframe, etc.).
- Escalates client issues internally as appropriate, to DVP, CSM, Clinical, Quality Services by owning resolution on behalf of client in order to maintain reputation and relationships.
- Establishes contact with client contacts, through phone calls and email, to present customized solutions which solve current financial, operational, and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with desired future state.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 4+ years of healthcare account management
- Account management.
- Project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.