Location: NE - Omaha
The Success Manager I, Workforce Analysis & Optimization is responsible to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. They oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, advising on strategy, transformational change, and software adoption with a technical aptitude. They work with data metrics regularly to drive clients towards advancing their labor management plans and achieving cost savings goals. This role is also the liaison between cross-functional internal teams to ensure a positive and seamless team and client experience. The Success Manager I works closely with all cross-functional departments, with a focus on working directly with the Workforce Optimization Executive Advisors and Smart Square Support team. Additionally, this role requires excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, and can work with many levels in an organization. It involves occasional travel.
Essential Role Functions: The below skill sets are foundational for Success Manager I, Workforce Analysis & Optimization and should be displayed within initial 3 months within the role.
- Utilize resources available for onboarding and learning; being resourceful.
- Awareness of roles, responsibilities, and swim lanes between the departments.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account matters including subject matter expertise of assigned clients.
- Comprehensive understanding of contract and billing terms.
- Takes to the initiative to proactively identify client concerns and activates ownership of the situation.
- Facilitate recurring customer meetings, mostly via conference call with camera, providing agendas and minute summaries.
- Following up on client deliverables proactively aligning to client objectives
- Coordinate scheduling, monitor project timelines and assist with onsite meetings logistics.
Advanced Role Functions: The below elements are progressive skills and should be demonstrated as knowledge of AMN business is obtained related to strategic recommendations and expertise. These should be displayed within initial 6 months within the role.
- Understand AMN and methodologies and apply these best practices into client conversations as strategic and consultative recommendations.
- Coordinate with Executive Advisors, Support, Education, and Implementation teams to assist in projects resulting in gaining efficiencies or ensuring a positive client experience.
- Proficient and timely in completing tasks without reminders, such as monthly invoice summaries, monthly executive updates and responding to emails.
- Clearly relay monthly client initiatives to internal stakeholders including client temperature and risks to consider
- Assist with challenging client requests and issue resolution.
- Identify, analyze data, interpret metrics, and present trends relevant to the client business and objectives to progress clients forward.
- Maintain full understanding of software functionality, staying updated on new releases, with ability to provide guidance on key workflows and monitoring client adoption
- Advanced ownership and knowledge of recent client invoices and client billing terms.
- Assist with onsite meeting planning and driving sections of the agenda and presentation creation.
- Serve as a professional internal leader with the utmost customer service displayed.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ability to redirect client conversations as needed.
- Display clear and efficient communication, internally and externally, in business writing and in-person articulation
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Minimum Education/Certifications:
- Four years relevant client account management/ business development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or healthcare
- Minimum Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to analyze and compiling data into meaningful metrics
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint – Excellent Skill level
- Salesforce – Desired
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $61,500 - $73,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.