The VP, Business Development generates revenue and expands market share by developing new clients for AMN Healthcare’s coordinated solutions business model by contracting with healthcare system clients for Managed Services Programs (MSP) within all of AMN’s staffing divisions. This highly visible sales executive leads internal cross-functional solution design and deploys consultative selling strategies, in order to establish and demonstrate new long term, profitable client relationships.
- Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Responsible for growing market share within specific region of healthcare market.
- Qualify new sales opportunities through detailed investigation of client’s situation and objectives, evaluation of revenue potential, and alignment with AMN Manage Service Program (MSP) service offerings.
- Discover and analyze client strategic objectives, specifications and challenges through trusted advisor and consultative relationship.
- Initiate and establish relationships with client contacts, through phone calls and in person meetings, to present customized solutions which solve current financial, operational, and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with desired future state.
- Negotiate complex sales cycle with the client, interfacing with all key buying influencers.
- Structure detailed strategic plans for building new business relationships with key stakeholders and "C" level executives within client healthcare organizations.
- Develop and deliver presentations aligned with AMN’s style and branding guidelines to communicate valued solutions to client contacts and decision makers (C-Suite, operational leaders, etc) to create new revenue streams and/or increase market share, often as part of Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Customize client proposals and presentations based on client situation.
- Continually expand individual knowledge of healthcare staffing and managed services market trends, industry analyst updates, and competitive data by reviewing internal and external sources.
- Participate in key industry associations and trade organizations.
- Develop and manage pipeline of diversified accounts by converting opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Communicate sales activities and opportunities through the pipeline call process in order to keep all stakeholders informed of upcoming implementations (i.e. shared services, corporate, sales partners).
- 10+ years in national/large account business development and/or implementation for healthcare, staffing, and workforce management organizations.
- Specialized experience in Managed Service Programs (MSP), and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) highly desirable
- Healthcare staffing and managed services industry
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $101,000 - $126,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.