Location: NE - Omaha
The RMC Supervisor oversees daily team operations in support of the Resource Management Center strategy by coaching individual performance, creating an inspired team dynamic to execute outsourced business functions. Excellent customer service skills are necessary to grow relationships and drive transformational changes. This Position is for Night Shift 11p-7:30a Sun-Thurs and works closely with the Day Shift Supervisor.
This role will also implement department strategic initiatives, in alignment RMC Manager guidance to grow team performance, ultimately impacting client financials, market share, revenue, and profit. Additionally, this role requires excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, and can work with many organizational levels.
Essential Role Functions:
- Coordinate the day-to-day logistics for service delivery. This includes monitoring and adjusting team member schedules based upon phone coverage to meet in-bound activity; client-patient volumes to determine if “escalated” recruitment efforts are needed; assigning ad hoc client requests to fill all staffing needs; and initiating business continuity plans in case of technical or system outages.
- Manage the day-to-day business continuity and recovery plans for planned and unplanned system outages or phone coverage to continue 24×7 staffing operations.
- Collaborating with client team stakeholders across WSO to research, address, and solve escalated client issues related to staffing decisions, clinical placements, or other labor contract and operational processes and SLAs.
- Perform KPI/quality audits by reviewing Resource Analyst’s phone calls & scheduling solution or analytics reports ensuring accuracy by following business rules.
- Mentor and coach team on all aspects of performance (quality, accuracy, service, attendance), including troubleshooting, challenges, problem-solving, and positive and effective communication when working with internal & external (client) partners.
- Includes addressing performance and behavioral issues. Reinforcing training and development plans for team member growth and supporting team member development of career plans.
- In partnership with the RMC Manager, recommend policies and procedures based on assessing the current business environment and feedback from the team and management to improve outcomes and manage risk continually.
- Collaborate with the manager to provide input about departmental budget needs by providing insight on workforce costs to maximize return on resource expenditures.
- Build and manage the schedule to ensure SLAs are met and within budget.
- Promote an engaged virtual team atmosphere within the RMC Department by modeling vital customer service, morale, and teamwork philosophies to heighten engagement and retention.
- Facilitate recurring meetings with clients and team, primarily via conference call with camera, providing agendas and minute summaries. Proficient and timely in completing tasks without reminders.
- Following up on client deliverables proactively aligning with client objectives.
- Serve as a professional leader with the utmost customer service displayed, with the ability to redirect client conversations as needed.
- Display clear and efficient communication, internally and externally, in business writing and in-person articulation
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Minimum Education/Certifications:
- 2-4 years of related experience combined with approximately 2 years of Staffing or management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented department is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or healthcare
- Minimum Experience:
- Demonstrated success within the field of human resources or healthcare operations.
- Expertise in workflow execution, process improvement, and team effectiveness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities.
- Ability to analyze and compile data into meaningful metrics.
- Computer literacy and tech aptitude. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint – Excellent Skill level
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $74,500 - $88,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.