Location: TX - Dallas
Ever wondered what it takes to build one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and total talent solutions companies? It takes trailblazers, innovators, and amazing people like you. At AMN Healthcare, we don't just offer jobs; we pave the way for incredible careers. If you're looking for an internship with an innovative company and outstanding opportunities within the healthcare industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice.
We're America's largest and most respected healthcare staffing and workforce solutions company. We help providers find the right people and apply staffing forecasting tools to optimize healthcare professionals in the most effective, impactful way. AMN Healthcare places nurses, clinicians, and doctors across the country, and as part of the AMN team, you'll work with motivated team members who have pride and passion for what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast in our dedication to career growth and development for all levels of team members. This program can help you reach your professional and personal goals while making an important contribution. Discover for yourself the AMN difference!
Why AMN Healthcare? Because You Deserve the Best:
- Forbes Recognition: We don't just make lists; we make headlines. AMN Healthcare proudly claims a spot on Forbes' prestigious lists not once but twice! We're among the "Best Large Employers for Women," a testament to our commitment to excellence.
- SIA Approval: Acknowledged by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the "Rapidly Advancing Staffing Firms," we have no plans to decelerate in the future.
- Incredible Futures: Join a team that doesn't just talk about building the future; we're shaping it. Discover how AMN Healthcare is crafting incredible futures, one amazing career at a time.
Details About the AMN Summer Associate Program:
- May 28th, 2024 through July 26th, 2024 (9-weeks)
- Virtual & In-person Mixers
- Learning and Development Training Sessions
- Executive Leadership Campfire Sessions
- Networking Opportunities
- Capstone Project
Details About This Specific Position:
- This role will be onsite in Dallas, TX – will be in the office 2-3 days a week
- Part-Time work during normal business hours
The Summer Associate, Corporate Communications Intern will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Communications team in various internal communication tasks, primarily focused on drafting and editing intranet articles. They will assist in creating weekly enterprise-wide email blasts (AMN News Flash), writing articles related to ESG/DEI/Community events connections, and communication campaigns. The intern will also create and edit intranet pages.
The primary project that the intern will work on from start to finish is the capstone project of the internship – an AMN Glossary. The intern will work interdepartmentally to draft a comprehensive list of AMN-related terms. By creating the AMN Glossary, the intern will gain exposure to most of the service lines and departments across AMN.
This internship requires direct experience in writing for a Fortune 1000 company, working within the CMS of an intranet platform that serves 4,000+ team members, reviewing and editing content written for and on behalf of the CEOC, interdepartmental communication, and strategy.
- Postgraduate student
- with a focus in Communications, English, or Business
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Enjoyment of writing is a must-have for this role
- Strong communication skills are also required
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 is necessary
- Minimum typing speed of 40+ words per minute is preferred
- The role will involve a lot of writing and editing
- Sending emails will also be a key responsibility
- The candidate will be expected to support a variety of communication projects
Our Core Values:
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $24.75 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.