Location: TX - Dallas
If you are looking for an internship with an innovative company and outstanding opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. We are America's largest and most respected health care staffing and workforce solutions company. We help providers find the right people and apply staffing forecasting tools to optimize healthcare professionals in the most effective, impactful way. AMN Healthcare places nurses, clinicians, and doctors across the country. As part of the AMN team you will work with motivated team members who have pride and passion for what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our dedication to career growth and development for all levels of team members. This program will help you reach your professional and personal goals while making an important contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
Corporate Communications Summer Associate (Intern) will write, edit and proofread communications such as intranet articles, press releases, blogs, web site content, social media posts, talking points, and bi-weekly e-newsletter.
- Update/Recreate intranet pages for updated platform compatibility; manage new keyword implementation
- Research potential awards; update awards tracker; draft award nominations
- Update media coverage reports and dashboard
- Support rollout of new e-newsletter platform
- Event support/coordination
- Project management; work with team members to build out communication plans and design annualized content, templates, etc.
- Audit intranet for outdated links and update as needed
Location: Dallas, TX – hybrid (mix of virtual and in office)
- Summer Associate roles will primarily be in one of our AMN office hubs with majority of their time reporting to the office location.
- Undergraduate or Graduate College student working toward their degree and/or returning to school in the fall
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Passion for communications with experience in content creation & delivery through multiple mediums
Our Core Values:
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $17.75 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.