Location: CA - San Diego
Senior Business Analyst(Peoplesoft)
** AMN doesn't provide sponsorship.
Must have (FSCM) Financial supply chain management with some experience in Project Costing and Billing Modules.
The Senior Business Analyst applies business analysis, programming skills, and data science expertise to craft innovative analytics and reports that drive measurable and profitable growth across the company. The Senior Business Analyst provide support, maintenance and improvement of all implemented financial systems including all PeopleSoft Financials, including functional extensions delivered detailed PeopleSoft to address specific business needs. The responsibilities of this position include collecting and documenting system requirements and providing production support to the user community. Performing at higher proficiency than the BSA, the Senior Business Analyst works regularly with Department Managers, Process Owners, and Subject Matter Experts to document requirements, facilitate dialog on possible alternatives, and present these alternatives with an action plan. The Senior Business Analyst is then responsible for carrying out the action plan by following project management methodologies, and coordinates with IT employees and other departments to ensure a successful implementation of the process or system improvements.
- Works on sophisticated business problems, analyzing and detailing current systems and business processes to determine process or system needs that will improve performance and/or increase efficiency.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand business context, strategic objectives, and performance targets.
- Supports and maintains the ERP system on a day-to-day basis – involving the ERP vendor support function as appropriate.
- Understands the back-office ERP systems processes in both Pay/Bill, Finance and HR areas.
- Develops a working relationship with the offshore teams and supports the production system in collaboration with the offshore and onshore teams.
- Assists the end-users in the User Acceptance Testing process.
- Designs and builds data models for drill-down exploration and visualization for discovery to probe and test hypotheses iteratively and arrive at reliable and useful insights.
- Applies best practices in data science to craft, implements and improves end-to-end processes around performance measurement, reporting, and insight delivery.
- Confers with technical or functional experts at all levels, company-wide, to acquire requirements and develop solution proposals.
- Develops and prepares departmental scorecards & dashboards showing high level results and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 7+ years as an individual contributor in business operations, data reporting and analytics system implementation, upgrade and integration experience.
- 7+ years with large-scale, full lifecycle implementation projects.
- Familiarity with PeopleTools I&II, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, Application Messaging, Component Interface, Security, Systems.
- LEAN or Business Process RE-engineering experience and/or certification.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport with people on all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related information technology needs and to develop solutions and delivery proposals.
- Broad literacy with business intelligence methodologies and strong aptitude for learning and adapting best practices in less-than-perfect environments.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through verbal communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $101,000 - $120,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.