Location: TX - Dallas
The Specialist I, Housing and Travel partners with Sales teams to source and secure safe, desirable, cost-effective housing and travel solutions for AMN Clinicians and Physicians
- Researches, negotiates terms and set-up lodging, and or/travel for clinicians and physicians, fulfilling housing requirements as dictated by the assignment parameters.
- Assists other Housing & Travel team members or leaders during times of fluctuating workloads, team coverage, on call duties.
- Conducts introduction calls and builds rapport and trust with clinician and physician in order to understand and sets appropriate travel and lodging expectations within company guidelines and budgets.
- Ensures all necessary lodging for assignments are set, and amenities are met.
- Communicates all necessary travel needs for assignment with different modes of transport, as well as provides directions and maps to clinician or physician.
- Partners with Housing Accounting to reconcile ledgers received from Properties with balance dues, rent credits, etc.
- Maintains communication between Housing & Travel leadership, clinician or physician, and Sales/Recruiting on an on-going basis regarding travel and lodging status or changes, incident resolution, escalations, and recommendations for future service delivery.
- Follows assignment parameters and appropriate lodging requirements, and ensuring all amenities are met.
- Manages all secured units and hotel folios, including rent vouchers or other paperwork related to lease obligations.
- Cultivates effective formal and informal partnerships across departments (e.g. Recruiting, Account Management)
- Bachelor's Degree | Mandatory
Minimum Work Experience
- 2-4 years experience in customer support, travel, property management, customer service, or sales operation.
- Commitment to service
- Creative problem solving
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $17.25 - $20.50 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.