Software Developer III (C#.Net)
Dallas, TX, Omaha, NE, or Remote, US.
** Hybrid role once a week if local any hub locations.
** Be able to fully support Cental to Pacific timezone.
***AMN doesn't' provide sponsorship or support H1 Transfers.
The AMN Healthcare Open Talent Marketplace is a centralized, end-to-end portal enabling healthcare facilities to quickly staff and handle their entire range of contingent talent.
We are looking for a Software Developer III to join a team of dedicated software developers to help us grow the AMN Healthcare Open Talent Marketplace and strive to help healthcare organizations provide a quality patient care experience that is more human, more effective, and more achievable.
We are looking for curious and detailed individuals who are committed to developing themselves and helping others by relentlessly pursuing mastery in the Clean Coding practices and Extreme Programming (XP) principles of TDD, Refactoring, Pair Programming, and Simple Design.
- Passion for continual learning and finding innovative ways of helping others.
- Dedicated; like to tackle problems on your own, but not afraid to ask for help and enjoy collaborating with different teams.
- Enjoy discussing how new features can be built with teams and end users.
- Prefer working in distributed team environments with members working both remotely and on-site from our office locations.
- Like sharing your work, ideas, and lessons learned with your team and across the organization.
- Participate in agile software teams.
- Practice, coach, and mentor others in software development using Clean Coding practices and the Extreme Programming (XP) principles of TDD(test-driven development), pair programming, refactoring, and always aiming for simple design.
- Work with your team, development managers, product managers, and other collaborators to get clarification on business requirements to implement solutions including code development and design.
- Regular participation in code reviews and design reviews.
- Provide and receive technical direction and solutions with other team members, peers, and leaders.
- Develop solutions using Microsoft tools and frameworks (.Net, C#, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, GitHub, etc).
- Developing and implementing secure, distributed RESTful services in an Event-Driven Architecture using Microsoft .Net Framework and Azure Cloud services.
- Develop, maintain, and supervise solutions and platforms built on Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, etc) and Azure Cloud ecosystems.
- Use package management tools such as NuGet and NPM.
- Understanding and implementing common standards for Authentication and Authorization with enterprise web applications.
- Developing solutions using modern distributed Software Architecture Patterns (e.g. CQRS/Event Sourcing, Service Bus, etc.), while adhering to simple design.
- Coordinate large sophisticated work efforts which include estimating, coordinating, tracking progress, inspiring others to complete tasks on time, and assisting with resolving issues
Requirements & Competencies
- Excellent communication, coaching, and mentoring skills; ability to efficiently relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and articulate the business value of a given technical solution.
- Technical skills include writing code, testing, debugging, observability, understanding code, software architecture, and security.
- Software delivery includes incremental value delivery, work breakdown, prioritization/dependencies, and looking after ambiguity.
- Self-organization includes reliability, delivery, accountability, and economic thinking.
- Feedback, communication, and teamwork: delivering feedback, seeking and receiving feedback, effective communication, knowledge sharing, and partnership.
- Leadership in the areas of decision-making, driving alignment, process-thinking, facilitation, and mentoring.
- Strategic impact, i.e. the business, engineering, and team strategies along with product thinking.
- Background and passion for healthcare are a plus.
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through verbal communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
$101,000 – $120,000
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.