Location: Remote - TX
The Senior Specialist, Enterprise IT, will collaborate with a SCRUM agile team responsible for supporting and creating enhancements for the Time Processing application running on the Kofax platform. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the support and development of our Enterprise Document Management system, KnowledgeLake. You will work directly with other developers, test engineers, and product managers to plan, design, build, test, and deploy applications that deliver business value.
- Contribute to all aspects of the development process: Planning and estimation, designing, writing code, building Kofax TotalAgility processes, developing on other platforms (as necessary), and supporting production systems.
- Compliment Application processes with technologies like RPA, OCR, and AI/ML to drive operational efficiencies.
- Work within a SCRUM agile process with four-week sprints.
- Actively participate in regular stand-up meetings, planning sessions, and other collaborative meetings.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business objectives and deliver robust solutions that meet our customer’s needs and surpass their expectations.
- Stay informed of recommended practices, team standards, and company processes.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain and increase proficiency in all relevant technologies by means of peer education, self-study, and training, if offered.
- Conduct all activities in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 3+ years related experience in Application Development or related experience.
- Prior work experience with Kofax TotalAgility or related platform experience.
- Proficient in C#, .Net
- Proficient in SQL
- Familiar with utilizing various APIs
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Analytical and data-driven thinking.
- Technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $101,000 - $120,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.