Location: Remote - WA
Welcome to AMN Healthcare: Where Your Career Becomes the Next Big Success Story!
Ever wondered what it takes to build one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and total talent solutions companies? It takes trailblazers, innovators, and amazing people like you. At AMN Healthcare, we don’t just offer jobs; we pave the way for incredible careers.
Why AMN Healthcare? Because You Deserve the Best:
- Forbes Recognition: We don’t just make lists; we make headlines. AMN Healthcare proudly claims a spot on Forbes’ prestigious lists not once, but twice! We’re among the “Best Large Employers for Women,” a testament to our commitment to excellence.
- SIA Approval: Acknowledged by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Rapidly Advancing Staffing Firms,” we have no plans to decelerate in the future.
- Incredible Futures: Join a team that doesn’t just talk about building the future; we’re shaping it. Discover how AMN Healthcare is crafting incredible futures, one amazing career at a time.
The Senior Reporting Analyst I play a pivotal role in steering our company's strategic direction through educational data analysis and reporting. This individual acts as a link between data and decision-making, providing actionable intelligence that drives business performance and innovation.
- Cultivate positive relationships across the organization, serving as a consultative advisor to business leaders by providing data-driven insights and recommendations that influence strategic decisions.
- Design and implement sophisticated data models to facilitate in-depth analysis, visualization, and dashboard improvement. Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing BI systems and processes.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of both operational and financial indicators to identify variances, discern trends, and pinpoint areas for business optimization. Use findings to craft strategic recommendations that propel business objectives forward.
- Apply a mix of advanced statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning techniques to predict future trends and model complex business scenarios, improving the organization’s strategic planning and decision-making capabilities.
- Spearhead the review and refinement of reporting processes, championing automation and process improvements to elevate data quality, efficiency, and consistency in delivery.
- Synthesize complex data sets into digestible and actionable insights, delivering presentations and reports that resonate with a diverse audience, including executives, managers, clients, and collaborators.
- Utilize and advocate for the latest in BI tools and technologies (including SQL, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView) to support robust data analysis and visualization efforts.
- Drive continuous improvement by employing Lean/Six Sigma methodologies to address and resolve operational inefficiencies.
- Lead the development of comprehensive documentation, training sessions, and mentorship for both internal teams and external partners, promoting a culture of data literacy and analytical excellence.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in business intelligence or data analysis, with a demonstrated ability to impact business strategy through data-driven insights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power BI is essential, with solid skills in SQL and familiarity with other BI and analytics tools (Tableau, QlikView) highly valued.
- Experience in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and machine learning techniques, with a proven track record of applying these methods to solve business problems and predict trends.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $82,000 - $97,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.