Location: TX - Dallas
The Senior Financial Analyst II is responsible for timely and accurate budgeting, financial reporting, and overall analysis of the financial operations This position prepares and or/reviews specified monthly account reconciliations and financial accounting close support. The Senior Analyst is responsible for special projects, including research and implementation of relevant accounting standards, as well as support of other Finance functions as necessary.
- Provides support and coordination for AMN’s external financial reporting processes, including responsibilities associated with monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Evaluates monthly comparative operating results and forecasts and prepare comprehensive reporting package to be provided and presented to senior management
- Leads coordination and preparation of quarter-end disclosure schedules within tight timeframe to support external reporting requirements.
- Ensures that the financial and non-financial information appearing in all filings is compliant with all applicable US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Performs and/or leads the research, determination and implementation of proper accounting treatment based on accounting and regulatory guidance as required.
- Maintains and assists in the development of the annual operating plan and periodic forecasting
- Assists with the professional development of the financial analysts
- Prepares and track bank covenants
- Facilitates the audit process by preparing and maintaining appropriate documentation to support externally-reported financial and non-financial information.
- Bachelor's Degree | Finance | Mandatory
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) | American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) | Preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) | Financial Management Association FMA | Preferred
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) | Financial Management Association FMA | Preferred
- Financial Analysis
- Business partnering
Our Corporate Social Responsibility
AMN Healthcare is a federal government contractor and a large employer and will comply with federal regulations mandating COVID-19 vaccines and legally required accommodations.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
$83,500 – $99,000
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.