Location: TX - Dallas
The Senior Executive Assistant leads aspects of the day-to-day functions of the executive and members of the internal AMN team. This position handles all administrative and executive support-related tasks under minimal direction, interfaces with internal and external customers, and successfully executes diversified projects. The Senior Executive Assistant partners with other executive assistants within the organization on special projects and to achieve common goals.
- Screens visitors and calls.
- Manages complex calendars and optimizes daily workflow to maximize the executive’s time.
- Plans, coordinates, and sets up virtual and in-person meetings, including confirming attendees, capturing meeting minutes, and following up on action items.
- Develops, edits, and proofreads ad hoc and/or ongoing presentations, reports, surveys, meeting materials, and business correspondence.
- Prepares accurate and timely expense reports.
- Properly codes and facilitates approvals of check requests, purchase orders, invoices and purchase card transactions.
- Coordinates conferences, continuing education, and other business event registrations.
- Prepares and facilitates the timely submission of board of directors meeting materials.
- Arranges travel, including preparing itinerary and pertinent trip files.
- Maintains and updates electronic file repositories and department intranet sites.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- Online Meeting Setup.
- Microsoft Office.
- Project Management.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $82,000 - $97,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.