Location: TX - Dallas
We are looking for a passionate individual for the Senior Executive Assistant opportunity to act as a true business partner to their Executive. This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, strong organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the complete picture.
Key job responsibilities
- You will complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision while maintaining awareness of deadline sensitivity. You must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings; managing travel bookings, handling expenses, multi-tasking during ad hoc projects and ensuring successful follow up of action items, preparing documentation for meetings; assisting with presentations and document writing and a variety of other day to day administrative tasks.
- You will work closely with other Senior Executive Assistants and be able to react with the appropriate level of urgency to situations that require a quick response or turnaround.
- You will be comfortable taking action without having to know the full picture and will efficiently solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
- You should ideally have knowledge and experience of working with a distributed team across multiple time zones, languages and exposure to international cultures.
- You should demonstrate an understanding of business structure as well as the desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals is required.
- In addition, exceptional written and oral communication skills, high attention to detail, bias for action and detailed planning and organizational skills are a must. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools is also required.
A day in the life
As a Senior Executive Assistant, you will work in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
- 8+ years of work experience in an executive administrative capacity
- 8+ years of experience learning enterprise software tools
- 8+ years of experience using Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an executive assistant function
- Positive, proactive, very detail oriented and driven to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Previous working experience within a large scale, faced paced environment
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $82,000 - $97,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.