Location: TX - Dallas
The Allied Senior Coverage Recruiter increases the utilization of AMN's staffing and leads services by growing the candidate database through active recruitment, promoting candidates to client orders, deploying consultative selling strategies, delivering timely customer service, and coordinating staffing duties to achieve regional revenue and profit contribution targets. This position works in partnership with internal quality, operations, and account management teams ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability.
This role would be supporting our Senior Recruiters by helping manage their desk during their time off. This is a wonderful opportunity to help assist and place medical professionals in travel contracts through bookings and extensions.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST or EST
- Hybrid, working 2 days a week in office and remaining days remote
- Commission-eligible role
- *Open to remote for internal candidates only*
- Exceeds individual daily efficiency expectations to fill client orders with qualified clinicians.
- Maintains communications and consultative relationships – through consistent email, telephone, technology, and some face-to-face interactions – with client points of contact to identify needs driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates.
- Builds pipeline and database of candidates by prospecting strategically on a daily and weekly basis using system databases and encouraging relationships.
- Initiates and leads email campaigns to generate market demand, using database prospecting reports and content templates, to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
- Delivers quality candidates and service to clients by working with clinicians through the screening, orientation, and onboarding requirements.
- Diligently maintains all databases with accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation, and selling points.
- Qualifies candidates’ likelihood to accept jobs according to availability, licensure, abilities, and potential fit to prioritize sales focus and determine the best job match for the highest probability of booking.
- Consult with candidates, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style to gain dedication to working available opportunities.
- Analyze relevant reports to have full insight into the customer base and increase the number of employee working count.
- Maintains open lines of communication with the active field staff and clients with appropriate follow-up in order to reengage for future opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 3+ years of experience in inside sales.
- Healthcare staffing
- customer focused
- Effective Communication Skills
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $20.25 - $25.25 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.