Location: Remote - CO
Program Manager will support and deliver relationship management and account oversight of AMN’s Managed Services Department by cultivating successful client relationships and collaborating with internal and external partners to design and execute account strategies, including expansion of AMN service offerings to increase revenue, market share, fill rate, and overall customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be an organic people champion and ensure coverage for assigned regions/markets within the client account.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and assist the expansion of Managed Services Program (MSP) client relationships through direct contact to increase utilization of AMN services, assist with facility order projections, cross-sell AMN services, review and share best practices across Managed Services Program (MSP) clients, and resolve escalated service calls in order to position AMN as a critical partner in the clients’ success.
- Review and interpret Managed Services Program (MSP) contractual terms to keep internal partners and clients (i.e. Client, Supplier Partners, Recruitment, Billing) educated and informed of contractual obligations and manage changes in the scope of Statements of Work.
- As applicable to each client market, participate in the execution of the Managed Services Program (MSP) Program Maturity Model
- Create and submit reports to clients in order to communicate activity, key metrics, and strategy development.
- Assist in the development of Business Reviews to clients to communicate recent activity and overall effectiveness of the relationship between AMN and the Managed Services Program (MSP) client.
- Facilitate strategic planning process with the client, in conjunction with Business Reviews, to identify needs for process improvement, discuss product/service expansion opportunities, or system upgrades.
- Communicate strategic account management information and progress-to-goals to AMN executive leadership through presentations, reports, and meetings in order to maintain accountability, set goals, and develop strategies to overcome obstacles.
- Exemplify Best in Class when executing/servicing (i.e. all forms of communication) and managing multidimensional departments – internal partners & AMN’s leaders, along with Managed Services Program (MSP) Clients to drive impact and overall program management success.
- Achieve annual revenue goals
- Influence and advise the client at key decision points to ensure a successful outcome
- Identify, analyze, interpret, and present trends relevant to the client’s business and objectives.
- Travel as required to customer sites
- Work with Senior Directors to prepare and deliver compelling presentations to educate clients on services and influence decision-makers.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Proven track record to manage large, sophisticated enterprise projects and programs
- Sophisticated understanding of project management principles and methodologies: Waterfall, AGILE.
- Experience leading one or more sophisticated strategic programs
- Proven ability to collaborate with corporate senior leadership, senior technologists and business stakeholders to align business requirements to strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and business relationship skills with ability to influence people at all levels within the organization as well as collaboration with directors, managers, business area subject matter experts, consultants, and a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including superior presentation skills for all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to produce exceptional executive and operational level documents and presentations without assistance from others.
- Experience with enterprise application migrations as well as with mission critical projects
- Advanced knowledge and technical competence.
- Experience working in a PMO matrixed environment including helping guide and mentor Project Managers.
- Strong Communications and presentations skills, able to speak at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in preparing reports for upper management regarding status.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
Pay Rate: $68,500 - $85,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.