Location: GA - Savannah
The Operations Coordinator I, handles the immigration processing of an assigned number of pipeline from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) I140-initial employment application- filing to US Embassy interview appointment until Healthcare Professional (HP) has received their Green Card. This includes ensuring the HP is communicated with regularly, and understands their document requirements, and that all documents are processed in a timely manner, and they're prepared for their Embassy appointment.
Wonderful opportunity to support international nurses by helping complete documents for eligibility to work in the US.
- Full Time, benefits eligible
- Schedule Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm
- Work Environment: In Office 100%
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel preferred
- Review all National Visa Center (NVC) emails and upload into cloud/SharePoint (welcome letter, fee statement, checklists) as well as update all NVC information accurately in appropriate systems i.e. ENTRÉE
- Following immigration call with HP complete an Immigration checklist which confirms # dependents and all documents required for NVC process (including fees). Share with HP and save a copy in HPs cloud folder.
- Each week reviews the I140 approved report and ensure the HPs move seamlessly through the process with no delays. Flag any delays at NVC or by HP and follow up as appropriate.
- Attend a weekly one on one with Immigration Manager and review “priority” and “urgent” cases.
- Communicate regularly with HPs both by phone and email. Update changes in address or phone # in systems as indicated by HP.
- Document all communications in ENTRÉE [e.g., USCIS receipt numbers, dates and NVC case number] and dates of all received requests and submissions.
- Ensure HP has accurate “budget date” in ENTRÉE and has the correct status. Current budget date should be updated at each step of process (I140 applied, I140 approval, each submission to NVC, and again when placed).
- Courier GC to HP after scanning a copy of GC to ICE for HPs corporate file. Document in ENTRÉE, follow up with HP if GC not received
- Draft and send notarized support letters and visa screens to HP 30 days prior to their Immigrant Visa (IV) appointment at the US Embassy.
- Send Social Security Card (SSC) to HP if received in office and scan a copy of SSC to ICE for their corporate file. Document which SSCs are received (dependents also) and tracking number in ENTRÉ
- Draft “follow to join” letters for HPs whose families are following them rather than accompanying them to the USA (and to their US Embassy appointment). Letter is similar to the support letter.
- Update status if HP moves country and ensure Embassy change is made at NVC and change is documented in ENTRÉE
- Flag any nurse who is challenging for review by leadership team so the HP can be proactively handled and assessed
- Ability to flex to other roles within the Operations team as required and based on the most urgent needs of the business including immigration, credentialing and licensure.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1+ year of experience in a customer service role.
- Attention to Detail.
- Customer service.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through verbal communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $17.25 - $20.50 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.