Location: Remote - MD
The Onsite Account Manager establishes client relationships, consults on staffing needs and leads day-to-day Manage Service Program processes. The individual also partners with AMN Recruiters and Associate Vendors in order to source and confirm qualified Clinicians and facilitate successful assignments which ultimately generates revenue by growing the number of Clinicians working and AMN overall client market share, and client happiness!
This Account Manager role will be onsite at a client site in Washington, DC.
- Reviews AMN resume submittals and presents qualified clinicians.
- Redirects unqualified applicants to a more appropriate order.
- Proactively works to fill open orders, drive applicant supply by reducing order requirements and growing bill rates.
- Lead confirmed clinicians and work to extend contract end dates.
- Updates status of pending clinicians; coordinating between facility contacts within established SLA timelines.
- Consistently engage with the client to view open orders, candidate pipeline, future starts, and candidates working.
- Communicate client back-office expectations to AMN internal partners
- Implements processes to ensure client happiness, shares standard methodologies across clients and back-office partners.
- Coordinates with Account Coordinator team and/or Implementation resources to provide training to clients.
- Meets or exceeds all critical indicator expectations, i.e. call counts, weeks booked, revenue, etc.
- 1-2 years healthcare staffing or Human Resources related work. Onsite VMS experience
Work Environment and Culture
- Work performed primarily in an office environment, consisting of light to moderate physical activity, including use of computer, telephone and/or other office equipment.
- Work on-site within the encouraged work hours and schedule including required meetings and timely attendance.
- All team members must follow AMN Healthcare’s mission statement, core values, and company policies and customer service standards.
- Employee may perform other duties as it relates to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $23.00 - $28.50 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.