Location: TX - Dallas
The Marketing Specialist supports the execution of key brand and channel marketing efforts by applying AMN brand guidelines through marketing activities to drive new supply initiatives and new business opportunities/engagements through various online and offline marketing channels. This role maintains a broad knowledge base ranging from digital, social media, print, copywriting, and editorial marketing to deliver quick turnaround in support of brand marketing strategies and initiatives, as well as support marketing department operations and initiatives.
- Provides operations support, including adherence to budget, invoice processing, and project management within the scope of the role (ad traffic, insertion orders & and placements, vendor management, and more).
- Consistently drives and demonstrates strategic expertise across these areas: Website project management, display advertising, job board management, email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media.
- Utilizes various online or offline marketing channels to drive new supply initiatives and new business opportunities/engagement.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports marketing results including email and social campaigns, web analytics, and candidate lifecycle metrics.
- Maintains marketing calendars & and schedules to plan and coordinate campaigns, events, preparation, and all related marketing activities.
- Helps develop and implement a content strategy for blogs/articles and marketing campaigns to support brand awareness and supply initiatives, working in concert with sister brands marketing as well as outside communications and content experts.
- Initiates and leads marketing campaigns online and offline.
- Develops and sends out ongoing email communication including job alerts.
- Post job alerts and relevant content on brand Facebook pages.
- Provides marketing support to sales operations and other internal cohorts on conference promotions Actively participate in/contribute to 2-3 large projects, and 8-10 smaller projects at any given time.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 2 – 4 years in marketing, preferably with experience developing and completing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven aptitude for complex datasets and use of Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with Pardot, and Hootsuite is a plus.
- Multichannel digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Pardot, Hootsuite a plus.
- Aptitude for complex datasets
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $27.25 - $32.25 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.