Location: Remote - TX
Manager, Proposal Management Solutions
The Manager, Proposal Management Solutions prepares winning client facing proposals for complex workforce solutions opportunities inclusive of Managed Services Programs (MSP), Vendor Management System (VMS), and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and advisory service solutions. This includes determining response approach, gathering, and formatting relevant information, writing, and reviewing drafts and obtaining required approvals for successful submissions. Manages several proposal team members including workload, performance, engagement, and development. The Manager leads proposal concepting, win strategies, and execution. This role requires prior leadership experience and a solid understanding of staffing industry with preference for Managed Services Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. The role directly interfaces with all levels of Executive Management and thus requires polished communication skills and proven proofreading and editing competencies.
- Lead and manage a proposal development process and drive the proposal response and content contributors, writers, SMEs and reviewers to the proposal outline and schedule and assure that the proposal is compliant, compelling and persuasive in accordance with the solicitation and all referenced documents.
- Manage proposal team members including workload, performance, engagement, and development.
- Review and understand the solicitation documents (draft, final, Q&A, amendments, etc.) and create / develop key proposal artifacts, such as the necessary templates and outlines to assist writers in developing appropriate content and compliant responses.
- Establish and maintain the schedule for development, reviewing, and producing based on the submission due date and requirements.
- Ensure all proposal sections / volumes agree, use consistent language and can be read as "one-voice" throughout all submitted documents.
- Lead the proposal kickoff meeting, ensuring that the proposal outline and schedule are distributed, issues are addressed, and writers are assigned.
- Facilitate formal review of documents for executive leadership.
- Track schedule and progress to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Incorporate win themes and strategies into the appropriate sections of the response.
- Write original text for such activities as Executive Summaries, company qualifications / capabilities, past performance, resumes and other marketing-related materials.
- Assist the content contributors to write introductory paragraphs that lead evaluators through the relevant sections in a concise manner.
- Take data / information developed by subject matter experts to refine and incorporate it into the proposal text in a compliant, comprehensive and legible manner. For example, conduct fact finding interviews and work closely with subject matter experts to ensure development of a coherent response.
- Write proposal content to ensure readability and compliance, without distorting the contributor's original intent.
- Support the oral presentation preparation, both documentation and speakers.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- APMP preferred
- A minimum of 10-12 years of proposals and marketing experience with demonstrated ability to writing proposal responses and related documentation in response to customer solicitations.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working within the staffing industry with preference for Managed Services Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading collaborative multi-disciplinary teams.
- Graphically oriented to assist assigned contributors and subject matter experts in developing graphics that convey the theme or our solution being proposed and working closely with graphic designers to ensure accuracy of illustrations and proposal covers.
- Flexibility with accepting conceptual and procedural change.
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays as needed to complete proposals on schedule and meet tight deadlines with professional results.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage complex workload and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding complex concepts and ability to articulate client needs to the proposal team members and internal reviewers.
- Proficient with the use of RFP content, word processing and document management platforms, such as RFPIO, Microsoft Suite, to support bid activities.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established policies and procedures and work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus, extreme attention to detail, with strong interpersonal and communication (written / verbal) skills.
- Creative problem solving.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $100,000 - $119,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.