Location: TX - Dallas
The Manager, Billing and Accounts Receivable oversees team members to ensure that client invoicing and clinician timekeeping are performed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner resulting in the maximization of revenue capture, profitability, and client satisfaction. This position ensures team members are well-trained and receive ongoing career development and partners across teams to lead the implementation of strategic and process improvement initiatives in alignment the company's goals.
- Monitors billing production and outcomes daily and weekly by reviewing billing critical indicators to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition.
- Runs the client experience from a billing perspective by disseminating qualitative and quantitative trends, and coordinating back-office teams to deliver invoices to the right place at the right time.
- Develops and manages relationships with outside vendors that the Billing Department uses as part of client service level agreements to deliver seamless customer experiences.
- Reviews department’s policy and procedures (P & P) taking into account updated information, specific initiatives, and supervisor input to evaluate and implement.
- Oversees mandated federal, state, and municipal regulations to maintain processes that monitor invoicing to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Develops and implements standards, procedures, and controls to improve data entry efficiency, accuracy, and performance.
- Monitors compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), legal, tax, and financial policies and procedures by ensuring necessary reviews and approvals take place.
- Recommend innovative ways to problem solve using research, benchmarking, and broad technical expertise to expand the solution base and expedite resolutions.
- Track individual production metrics at the team level to detect trends and make proactive adjustments to maintain service levels.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 7+ years of accounts receivable, billing, customer service, or other relevant office experience
- 4 years of functional experience in billing and customer service
- Collections experience
- 4+ years of supervisory or management experience leading leaders
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Leadership skills
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $83,500 - $99,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.