Location: TX - Dallas
The Manager, Account Management delivers relationship management and account oversight of Local Nursing Managed Service Provider accounts by cultivating successful client relationships, and collaborating with internal and external partners to design and execute account strategies – including expansion of AMN service offerings- to increase revenue, market share, fill rate, and overall customer satisfaction. This role leads the account management function for the Local Nurse division by driving business growth plans for Clinicians on assignment and order Volume, participating in strategic initiatives, and implementing action plans for developing and engaging team members in order to increase fill rate, market share, Clinicians on assignment, revenue, and profitability of the division and AMN Healthcare.
- Maintains and assists in expanding Managed Service Provider client relationship through direct contact to increase utilization of AMN services, assists with facility order projections, cross-sells AMN services, reviews and shares best practices across Managed Service Provider clients, and resolves escalated service calls in order to position AMN as a critical partner in the client’s success.
- Reviews and interprets Managed Service Provider contractual terms to keep internal partners and clients (i.e. Client, Recruitment, Billing) educated and informed of contractual obligations and manages changes in the scope of Statements of Work.
- Creates and submits reports to clients in order to communicate activity, key metrics, and strategy development.
- Develops and presents customized Business Reviews to clients to communicate recent activity and the overall effectiveness of the relationship between AMN and the Managed Service Provider client.
- Strategizes with division leadership to ensure the production of team member KPIs in order to drive performance and exceed monthly revenue and operations plan.
- Reviews Clinicians on assignment targets with team members and implements strong tactics to ensure targets are reached and exceeded.
- Interprets and cascades enterprise-wide company goals in terms of operations plans and production expectations for department leadership in order to communicate & reinforce strategy.
- Implements strategies with account management teams and operations support to increase fill rate by client by interpreting fill rate performance data and analyzing competitive landscape.
- Leverages corporate resources, policies, and structure to staff and develop engaged teams in order to achieve strategic and financial goals with the largest return on investment.
- Facilitates weekly team meetings and 1:1 meetings with Account Managers to conduct training, monitor progress toward goals, coach, strengthen communication, and collaborate on process improvement in order to reach team production objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 3+ years in the healthcare industry.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the service industry and/or recruiting experience.
- 3-5 years in managed services oversight, large account program management, or similar industry-related sales, account management, or service delivery experience.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $56,500 - $70,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.