Location: TX - Dallas
IT Support Specialist
San Diego -or- Dallas
The IT Support Specialist I provides quality first-level support to IT customers (AMN Team Members) to resolve incidents with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with end users, peers and managers.
- Provides first level assistance for defined problems and escalates tickets as necessary.
- Tracks calls and documents problems into issue tracking software, consults knowledge database to optimize resolutions and follows through on resolution with callers.
- Provides PC hardware and software support to end-user.
- Maintains statistical reports and documentation, including problem/trouble and departmental statistical and effectiveness reporting.
- Set sup user accounts, process move, transfer and user change forms.
- Installs PC and related peripheral equipment for end-user.
- Researches, resolves and respond to questions that require more detailed investigation received via telephone calls, web, voicemail, email, or callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards and procedures.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant products (software and hardware) and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Assists in maintaining and improving AMN’s Service Desk and processes, by reading, opening, and/or documenting information into tracking tickets and/or Knowledge Base articles, and escalating to the proper person or department.
- Performs basic end-user training via phone, WebEx, or in person, on software or hardware as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- CompTIA A+ | Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) | Preferred
- Microsoft Certified Professional | Microsoft | Preferred
- CompTIA Network+ | Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 1+ years in computer operations/help desk environment.
- 1+ years in a similar role preferred.
- Experience with ticketing systems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Problem solving skills.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
$19.00 – $22.50
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.