Location: FL - Boca Raton
The Recruiting Consultant- Allied division builds committed, positive relationships with Allied candidates by understanding their goals & professional needs, educating on current travel industry, and advising on the outstanding value of traveling with AMN Healthcare to satisfy client expectations of applicant quality and fit. This position works in partnership with internal quality, operations and account management teams ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue and profitability. Helping staff Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Imaging, Respiratory, Laboratory professionals and Speech Language Pathologist in medical positions.
*Sales role plus Commissions & Bonuses (Guaranteed Commission 1st year!)*
Do you value goals and helping people? Help place medical professionals in 13 week, contract roles in their dream job or state all while getting the facilities and patients the help they need!
Full time, 40 hours/ with full benefits
Monday – Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pm or 9:00am- 6:00pm
Hybrid: working 3 in office days a week in Boca Raton, FL or Hickory, NC (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Fully REMOTE Opportunities for those with 1+ year(s) of Healthcare Staffing/Recruiting experience
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator goals to consistently grow new and retain existing TOA consistent with the Recruiter production standards.
- Plans prospecting strategy according to market demand on an ongoing basis using AMIE database, to contact as many potential applicants as possible via phone and email to establish relationships and expand the sales network of qualified travel nurses.
- Updates the applicant database in terms of accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points to reengage applicants throughout the placement process.
- Runs email campaigns to address market demand, using Brain prospecting report and content templates, to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
- Consults with on current situation and ideal situation, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style to gain commitment to take urgent action on the available opportunities.
- Qualifies clinicians and physicians likelihood to book according to licensure, availability, abilities and potential fit to prioritize sales focus and resolve the best job match for highest probability of booking.
- Articulates plans of action that address clinicians and physicians career needs by educating on future opportunities, market conditions and realistic timelines to engage and demonstrate how travel nursing can best meet their long term professional expectations.
- Create vitality and gain clinicians and physician's secure commitment throughout entire sales process to enhance profile with accurate and relevant work history, education, skills and reference information by articulating Quality Services purpose and process to expedite placement process.
- Negotiates when vital with clinicians and physicians to create a competitive compensation package by probing financial situation and articulating total value to achieve profitable booking, using Propel system to contain assignment costs.
- Presents candidate files according to order detail/template detailing relevant work history, skills and intangible qualities for clinicians and physicians via AMIE to Account Managers to highlight the best fit for the orders and place candidates.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor degree
Minimum Work Experience
- 1+ year of experience in sales or customer service.
- 1-2 years sales or Healthcare Staffing experience.
- customer focused
- Effective Communication Skills
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.