Location: TX - Dallas
The Allied Schools Recruiter builds committed, positive relationships with school candidates by understanding their goals & professional needs, educating on the current travel industry, and advising on the outstanding value of traveling with AMN Healthcare in order to satisfy client expectations of candidate quality and fit This position works in partnership with internal quality, operations, and account management teams ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability.
The Recruiting Consultant will specialize in placing Allied Healthcare professionals in school-based contract assignments. Recruiters will be working with Speech Language Pathologists, School Psychologists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts, and more!
- Hiring for our October 16th class
- Full-time, 40 hours/benefits eligible
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
- Hybrid working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in our Dallas, TX office
- Monday and Friday, remote
- Commission-eligible role
- Exceeds individual daily critical indicator goals to consistently grow new and retain existing travelers on assignments consistent with the Recruiter production standards.
- Prospect in AMIE database to contact as many potential candidates as possible via phone and email to establish relationships and expand the sales network of qualified travel professionals.
- Updates the candidate database (AMIE) in terms of accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation, and selling points to reengage candidates throughout the candidate process.
- Leads email campaigns to address market demand, using Brain prospecting reports and content templates, to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
- Collaborate with on current situation and ideal situation, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style to gain commitment to take urgent action on the available opportunities.
- Qualifies clinicians' likelihood to book according to licensure, availability, skills, and potential fit to prioritize sales focus and select the best job match for the highest probability of booking.
- Articulates plans of action that address clinicians' career needs by educating on future opportunities, market conditions, and realistic timelines to engage and demonstrate how travel contracts can best meet their long-term professional expectations.
- Build vitality and gain the clinician's secure dedication throughout the entire sales process to improve the profile with accurate and relevant work history, education, skills, and reference information by articulating Quality Services purpose and process to expedite the placement process.
- Negotiates when vital with clinicians to build a competitive compensation package by probing the financial situation and articulating total value to achieve profitable booking, using the Propel system to contain assignment costs.
- Presents candidate files according to order detail/template detailing work history, skills and intangible qualities for clinicians and physicians via AMIE to Account Managers to highlight the best fit for the orders and place candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 1+ year of experience in inside sales.
- Healthcare staffing.
- Customer focused
- Effective Communication Skills
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
$19.50 – $24.25
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.