Fullstack Java Developer III
Dallas, TX, Omaha, NE OR Remote, US(MT|CT|ET time zone)
**AMN doesn't provide sponsorship or offer H1 transfers.
**Hybrid if local to any hub location.
The Fullstack Java Developer III, collaborates with a SCRUM agile team that works directly with other developers, test engineers (SDET's), lead engineers, product managers, and project managers to plan, design, code, and test functionally that has a lasting impact on the company and our customers. This position regularly works on every level of the technology stack, ranging from the UI and API services to business logic and data access.
- Develops full-stack SaaS applications using a variety of server, web, and mobile technologies.
- Works within a SCRUM agile process with two-week sprints.
- Participates in regular stand-up meetings, planning sessions, and other collaborative meetings.
- Stays informed of recommended practices, team standards, and company processes.
- Engages with collaborators to understand business objectives and deliver robust solutions that meet our customers’ needs and surpass their expectations.
- Contributes to all aspects of the development process: planning and estimation, writing code, crafting automated tests, maintaining CI builds and environments, deploying solutions, and supporting production systems.
- Collaborates with the team to build effective user interfaces and a highly engaging user experiences.
- Maintains and increases proficiency in all relevant technologies by means of peer education, self-study, and training, if offered.
- Conducts all activities in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- Chipped in to at least two completed, commercial software projects that included post-release support and maintenance.
- 7+years of proven experience in full-stack development using Java, Groovy and UI, REST API design, business logic, and data access within Linux environment.
- 7+ years of dynamic work experience in open source technology solutions.
- Strong Java coding and software design skills.
- Proven DevOps automation and orchestration experience using tools such as Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Jira.
- Proven understanding of Amazon Web Services hosting solution and Cloud native development experience using AWS.
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture, including SOA and SaaS, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, REST and RPC, JSON, Microservices, and Web Content Management Technologies.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $116,000 - $138,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.