Location: TX - Dallas
The Financial Analyst I, will handle the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects such as financial and expense performance, critical metric(KPI) trend analysis, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments. This role provides analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects. The Analyst prepares forecasts and analysis of trends in healthcare technology, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas. This individual is liable for the reconciliation of internal accounts. Identifies trends and developments in fast paced environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Provide Assistance in the preparation and analysis for an internal financial statement.
- Performs analysis of projected and actual results.
- Help with the preparation of annual and quarterly budgets and financial forecasts.
- Assists with the development of financial and operational reports for management and the FP&A team.
- Determines the accuracy of the reported financial information.
- Develops and maintain financial reporting tools.
- Interacts with other AMN departments in order to accurately analyze the financial and operational performance.
- Bachelor's Degree | Finance | Required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) | American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) | Preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) | Financial Management Association FMA | Preferred
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) | Financial Management Association FMA | Preferred
- Financial and important metric(KPI) Analysis, trend identification Business partnering.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Organized, receptive, and able to build links between various communication channels and our tasks and initiatives.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $56,500 - $67,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.