Location: TX - Dallas
The Financial Analyst I is responsible for the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments. This role provides analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects. The Analyst prepares forecasts and analysis of trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas This individual will is responsible for the reconciliation of internal accounts. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Assists with the preparation and analysis of internal financial statements
- Performs analysis of projected and actual results
- Assists with the preparation of annual and quarterly budgets and financial forecasts
- Assists with the development of financial and operational reports for management and the FP&A team
- Determines the accuracy of the reported financial information
- Develops and maintain financial reporting tools
- Interacts with other AMN departments in order to properly analyze the financial and operational performance
- Bachelor's Degree | Finance | Mandatory
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) | American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) | Preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) | Financial Management Association FMA | Preferred
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) | Financial Management Association FMA | Preferred
- Financial Analysis
- Business partnering
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $66,500 - $79,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.