Location: TX - Dallas
The Executive Communications Manager assists the Senior Director of Corporate Communications in crafting an annual executive communications strategy, Implements executive communications program to elevate presence of the CEO and other executives internally and externally, produces C-suite communications by building creative content and supporting thought leadership initiatives that engage team members, accelerate transformation, and build AMN’s reputation through storytelling and message development. This role also communicates the voice of the CEO, executives and senior leaders, expressing a “normal, not formal” tone to help executives connect with team members through clear, simple language instead of corporate speak or jargon. Areas of significant responsibility include meeting and town hall coordination and development of messaging, talking points, presentations, speeches, videos, blog posts, and social posts, etc.
- Writes crisp, captivating, consistent content for both internal and external audiences. (e.g., CEO presentations, speeches, video scripts, quotes, social media content, organizational announcements, panel talking points, etc.
- Coordinates editorial process for executive communications including bi-weekly message, monthly town hall meetings, team member roundtables, cultural and professional observances, and other recurring content.
- Generates content and updates blogs, social media and other platforms with critical messaging as necessary.
- Works closely with Marketing Communications team to develop visually impactful content that improves executive communications.
Meetings & Speaking Engagements
- Coordinates and develops agenda, talking points, slide decks and Q&A responses for monthly company-wide town hall meetings and Senior Leadership Forum.
- Crafts inspiring speeches for key corporate and business events, such as annual team member meeting, company milestone events, client conferences, etc. Partners with MarCom team to develop digital assets and presentations.
- Coordinates with CEO office to handle external speaking engagements.
- Creates leader toolkits to help executives/senior leaders cascade consistent messaging across the organization and address sensitive topics.
Public Relations/Thought Leadership
- Contributes to AMN’s thought leadership program by positioning CEO to offer a unique and credible perspective on topics relevant to AMN clients, clinicians and key collaborators.
- Collaborates with Public Relations team on media outreach strategies and plans to position AMN executives with business/industry outlets. Writes OpEds, bylines, talking points, etc., ensuring consistent messaging and tone.
- 7-10 years corporate communications experience
- 5+ years developing executive-level messages, speeches, presentations, and supporting communications for an executive leadership team
- Experience working in a highly agile, fast-paced environment
- Strong copyediting and familiarity with AP style
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with project management platforms, such as Monday.com, a plus
- Ability to craft compelling narratives that influence others and bring messages to life.
- Can capture the voice of our CEO and senior leaders.
- Possesses excellent organization and project management skills.
- Prioritizes and works optimally on a variety of projects with competing deadlines.
- Pays attention to detail to ensure accuracy, completeness and thoroughness of all work
- Collaborates with the team on projects while also working independently on assignments
- Creative and resourceful self-starter who can proactively identify new solutions that help inform and engage audiences
- Adapts and moves with speed to ability to develop and articulate significant content with flexibility and urgency
- Quick learner who embraces new technologies and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $133,500 - $158,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.