Location: FL - Boca Raton
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to our Executive Leadership Team. This administrative professional will use broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge to manage and successfully complete diversified projects under limited supervision. The Executive Assistant will work closely with other Executive Assistants in the organization and will act as main point of contact for all levels of internal customers and important external constituents.
- Strategically manage complex schedule and priorities. Proactive conflict resolution skills apply.
- Prioritize information and requests for the executive. Serve as a primary point of direct contact for the executive and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external clients and agencies on a range of specified issues.
- Manage complex travel schedule for executive.
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate meetings, conferences and other special events as needed.
- Responsible for the creation/coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects. Interact with peers and, at times, with members of the leadership team coordinating project deliverables.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, letters and/or reports, which may be confidential in nature.
- Demonstrates a high caliber of customer service to internal team members, across all levels; represent executive by acting as spokesperson, as needed, as it relates to business matters.
- Work closely with the Executive Assistants for others of the Executive Leadership team, and other colleagues in support of special assignments. Collaborate and contribute ideas to standard processes with Executive Assistant Team Members.
- Provide coverage for other Executive Assistants as needed
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues independently
- Ability to handle high volumes of work and ability to change focus and direction along with changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Models professionalism, maturity, composure, ethical behavior, and integrity reflective of role supporting a senior executive.
- Works constructively with different personality styles.
- Effectively collaborates with others.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Exercises sound judgment and diplomacy.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- 5+ years supporting a senior level executive in an Executive Assistant capacity.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management preferred.
- Online meeting setup and advanced calendar management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $32.00 - $38.00 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.