Location: Remote - AZ
Director of Channel Sales – Language Services
The Channel Sales Executive is a direct sales position with a focus on growing our relationships and sales to our network of integration partners and identifying new partnership opportunities.
Using your industry experience, you will be responsible for “selling to” and “selling through” this critical market. This position requires the ability to build winning scenarios for our partners and AMN as we expand our reach to complimentary markets such as Telehealth, GPO's patient access and engagement, EHR’s, practice management and contact centers.
This is a cross-functional role working with the VP of Sales for new opportunities and with the VP of Strategic Growth and Client Experience for growth in existing partner relationships.
- Identify and qualify new partnership opportunities and drive incremental sales growth,
- Partner with current and prospective clients to understand business strategies, issues, and challenges,
- Establish effective working relationships with partners to foster collaboration and cooperation,
- Identify decision-makers and build strong executive relationships,
- Equip partners for success through product training, industry insights, sharing standard methodologies, pre- sales support and relationship management,
- Build and develop professional network to share information and cultivate trust in AMN Language Services solutions,
- Continually expand individual knowledge of healthcare and language services market with a focus on understanding trends, industry analyst updates, and competitive data from internal and external sources,
- Understand competitive products to position AMN Language Services products based on the customer’s need and value add,
- Proactively identify changes in the business environment and competitive pressures to Develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly,
- Successfully conduct product demonstrations with prospects,
- Negotiate contracts with new partners to ensure they align with company standards.
- Maintain up-to-date records within Salesforce,
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts to ensure at least 100% quota achievement,
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time,
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 5-10 years in a healthcare or technology B2B sales in an outside or direct sales capacity
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sale goals
- Healthcare channel sales experience
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $111,500 - $139,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.