Location: TX - Dallas
The Receptionist acts as first point of contact for potential AMN clientele This role handles high volume of calls, greeting clients/vendors, directing visitors, and general administrative support duties.
*Role is onsite 2-3 days a week
- Answers and forwards 200-300 inbound calls per day.
- Welcomes guests/visitors, determines their needs, and directs them to the proper person, department and/or office.
- Reviews/responds/distributes email inquiries.
- Manages scheduling, prioritization, coordination, and planning.
- Makes overhead announcements.
- Oversees scheduling and management.
- Performs other assigned tasks and special projects as requested.
- Provides administrative support.
- Ensures main reception area is kept clean and orderly.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- Attention to Detail.
- Corporate Presence
- Friendly .
- Communication skills.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $17.75 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.