Location: NE - Omaha
Workforce Optimization Executive Advisor
Job Code 100900
The Workforce Optimization Executive Advisor oversees a portfolio of assigned customers and provides guidance on strategic vision to deploy advanced labor management solutions at an enterprise level to healthcare organizations. They are responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with Executive and C-Suite customers, and meeting an assigned revenue quota. This role will have executive presence and earn the trust of their customers, giving advice and influencing to build long lasting relationships that the client considers a partnership. They will collaborate with the client to define success plans of workforce optimization initiatives, leveraging the suite of AMN solutions, and then guide the client to successful outcomes including client growth and expansion. This role will work closely with the Director, Client Engagement. This position is responsible to achieve retention and expansion targets and travel is required. Additionally, the Workforce Optimization Advisor will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work with many levels in an organization.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and growing existing client relationships and revenue through the adoption of success plans. Maintains full understanding of all Workforce Solutions and AMN products and services.
- Exceed expansion and renewal revenue goals, providing accurate forecasting to achieve quota with a strong sense of urgency. Track and measure individual actual to forecasted revenue.
- Responsible to facilitate, influence, negotiate, and secure all client proposals, Statement of Works, Amendments, and contract renewals. Ability to review and understand key components of contracting including terms, invoicing, renewal dates and SLA clauses.
- Cultivate executive relationships that include C-Level leaders and business counterparts, with an ability to understand, advise, influence change, and collaborate to build a success plan with client.
- Participate as needed in webinars, conferences, and other marketing type events.
- Develop, Coordinate, and facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to clients, which includes maintaining an accurate record of all account activity within success plan.
- Apply critical and strategic thinking skills, leveraging clear and effective communication to solve for complex problems and handle client escalations in a timely manner.
- Actively drives individual professional growth to refine trusted advisor skill set to create Raving Fans, achieve annual goals, and continue knowledge growth and execution in healthcare workforce optimization strategies.
- Coordinate, manage, and allocate across AMN functional areas, by collaborating across Point of Contact (POC) for each service lines within the client portfolio of OneAMN.
- Influence without authority with all AMN divisions and Workforce Solutions and Optimization departments: Support, Implementation, Project Management, Education, Consulting.
- Travel as required to customer sites and key industry organizations and/or conferences. Including: Coordinate scheduling, dinners, travel, schedule internal meeting preps, monitor project timelines, send agenda, minutes, thank you notes.
- Provide informal training / guidance to client on AMN Products and Services and Work Strategies utilizing AMN colleagues as contributors when appropriate.
- Manage Salesforce updates including client profile and contact tracking.
- Work regularly with Workforce Optimization Success Manager and Optimization Consultants to collaborate and ensure success plans are implemented and outcomes are achieved.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Five/Six years relevant client account management/business development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business or healthcare.
- A track record client engagement, success metric outcomes, and building relationships with C-Suite executives in complex enterprises.
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage all contracting stages from renewal, expansions, Service Level Agreements, and escalations.
- Executive presence, active listening, emotional intelligence, and influential presentation abilities.
- Ability to analyze data into meaningful metrics that help clients activate change.
- Excellent Skill level in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Salesforce – Desired to have some experience
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $83,500 - $99,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.