Location: Remote - MO
The Clinician Support Specialist is responsible for assisting International healthcare professionals and their families in acclimation to the United States.
The support provided will be via telephone, email, and sponsored nurse events on location. The Clinician Support Specialist is responsible for fostering the utmost positive connection between the healthcare professional and O’Grady Peyton International to ensure successful completion of contract hours.
- Full time, Benefits eligible
- Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Opportunity to meet with clients in person with occasional travel to Saint Louis, MO
- Hybrid position working 2 days a week in office, 3 days remote.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with clinicians on assignment to ensure successful completion of OGP contract hours.
- Instruct Clinicians in the New Hire process. Complete New Hire orientation via phone and WebEx. Disseminate policies to contract staff. Provide training, give work directions, resolve problems, prepare schedules, and set deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Educate clinicians in the time keeping process specific to their assignment. Ensure timely completion and submission of timesheets to the billing and payroll department. Process time off forms. Ensure time off policy and procedure is followed.
- Provide social support. Assist with acclimation: examples – banking, schools, childcare, family concerns, spousal employment, resume building, essentially any task that will assist the clinician and/or their immediate family members to acclimate to the local area. Primary responsibility will be to the clinician, other assistance to be provided as time and business demands allow.
- Implement a retention strategy to ensure that Clinicians feel that OGP values their unique contribution to exceptional patient care, recognize their accomplishments, and make them feel valued as employees of OGP. Partner with client facilities to create and help maintain a retention strategy to ensure 80% or higher conversion rate.
- Work with nurses at end of contract, if not staying at current facility, to possibly direct place or refer to another OGP Client Facility.
- Partner with client facilities to create and help maintain a retention strategy to ensure 80% or higher conversion rate.
- Partner with payroll, benefits, quality services, relocation, licensure and other internal departments as needed to ensure timely resolution of issues and excellent customer service. Provide a cost effective, quality and nurturing service to the clinicians ensuring on-time starts and encouraging independence and a solid foundation in their new environment.
- Monitor Clinicians hours worked on a weekly basis to determine that they are on track with their employment agreements. Ensure fulfillment of hour’s commitment to OGP. Ensure 100% hours worked before completion bonus payout. Process paid time off and complete exit interview upon contract completion.
- Solicit positive feedback from Clinicians on assignment that encourage new recruits. Seek out marketing opportunities for social media with Clinicians permission.
- Partner with Quality Services to maintain compliance for Nurses’ files that are On Assignment.
- Identify risk nurses (Low, medium, high risk) on a weekly meeting with Brand President, Clinical Director, and Manager, Sales Operations. Escalate issues as needed. Pro-actively address issues to prevent escalation.
- Adhere to a pre-agreed budget guidelines for Retention. Track all costs related to retention on an expense tracking tool.
- Follow up with New Hires to ensure enrollment in benefits within the required timelines.
- Anticipate after hours needs and communicate to senior leader when needed.
- HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 months experience in a service industry and/or relocation/ hospitality experience
- 5 years’ experience in a service industry and/or relocation/ hospitality experience.
- Supervisory experience
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
Pay Rate: $18.25 - $21.50 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.