Location: TX - Dallas
Manages an accounts receivable portfolio and is responsible for the prompt conversion of receivables into cash in accordance with established Client AR policies, procedures, and goals.
- Collects on past due accounts and partner with clients to bring accounts back to current status to ensure company cash objectives are met.
- Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients.
- Identifies root causes of disputes and work with the necessary departments to resolve the problem to prevent future disputes.
- Efficiently maintains accounts receivable portfolio and provide updates to CAR Leadership regarding potential high risk accounts to ensure prompt collections.
- Creates, runs, and reconciles Excel reports to reach team objectives.
- Documents interactions in client databases such as PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Great Plains, Medefis, ShiftWise, Fieldglass and proprietary software.
- Must be knowledgeable of client contracts, billing and timekeeping processes, and aware of booking limits and exposure to properly service accounts.
- Prepares adjustments, refunds, and payment applications in accordance with Client AR procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 2+ years of accounts receivable, billing, customer service or other relevant office experience
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $24.75 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.