Location: Remote - NE
The Business Intelligence Analyst will leverage sophisticated analytics, Avantas technology and our proprietary HELM (Healthcare Enterprise Labor Management) methodology to combine and transform multiple data elements into actionable, prescriptive insights within Avantas’ robust suite of products. As a key contributor to our growing consulting practice, the Senior Analyst will join an upbeat Client Services Team dedicated to crafting Ravings Fans. This position will support our existing predictive models by driving continuous performance improvements and collaborate with analytics team members to build new, innovative analytical models that can be coordinated into our products.
- Drives data-warehouse, banking and retrieval system with the use of SQL.
- Drives sophisticated analytics, root cause analysis, quantitative modeling to consider various alternatives and support corrective labor management strategies.
- Utilizes appropriate predictive modeling techniques to develop new Time Series – Predictive Models and improve forecasting accuracy of Predictive Models in a production environment. Modify and improve automated IBM SPSS Modeler Streams and Python code.
- Compiles client data by applying Avantas’ proprietary HELM methodology to achieve client return-on-investment.
- Builds highly flexible and repeatable data transformation processes to deliver findings to client audience.
- Coaches and mentors clients and colleagues on successful use of business intelligence.
- Contributes to client outcomes, success stories and opportunities to drive marketing efforts.
- Drives individual professional growth using learner, customer-centric and focus / motivation attributes to advance expertise, build Raving Fans and achieve line of sight goals.
- Travel as needed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Bachelor's Degree | Computer and Information Science | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 4+ years of SQL and Database Management experience
- 4+ years of reporting and Visualization experience
- 4 yrs proven ability programming in any language; Python preferred
- Previous SPSS Modeler, SPSS Statistics, and R experience
- Knowledge of SPSS Modeler, SPSS Statistics, and R experience.
- Predictive Modeling experience, including Time Series modeling.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $74,500 - $88,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.