Location: TX - Dallas
Generates accurate client invoices by applying billing terms and rules from the client agreement and the relevant company, state, and federal tax guidelines. Researches discrepancies by resolving billing concerns in order for AMN to collect payment for services rendered and minimizing revenue leakage.
- Demonstrates understanding of the billing role and requirements, as well as interpret contract terms as they relate to billing exceptions.
- Issues invoices to the client via mail, email, and billing technologies to ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Applies problem-solving and technical expertise to resolve client accounts and situations.
- Supports various email boxes associated with timecard entry for bill.
- Maintains and updates billing systems to document any invoicing changes.
- Coordinates with clients on invoices requiring special procedures and invoice delivery.
- Collaborates and responds to inquiries with internal and external customers on billing issues.
- Prepares and processes billing adjustments, such as credits and debits, into billing software and technologies in an accurate manner.
- Creates, runs, and reconciles Excel reports.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 2+ years of accounts receivable, billing, customer service or other relevant office experience
- Key Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Proficiency in billing systems
- Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $24.75 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.