Location: TX - Dallas
Demonstrates and understands the required tasks of an entry level billing specialist that allows for the timely and accurate billing in accordance with Billing policies, procedures, and goals.
- Demonstrates understanding of the billing role and requirements, as well as interpret contract terms as they relate to billing exceptions.
- Enters invoice data in client databases and proprietary software.
- Maintains and updates billing systems to document any invoicing changes.
- Prepares and processes billing adjustments, such as credits and debits, into billing software and technologies in an accurate manner
- Supports various email boxes associated with timecard entry for bill
- Tracks missing timecards and manually applies billing rules to ensure accuracy
- Works with team mentor to proactively research and resolve billing inquiries from internal and external partners
- Issues invoices to the client within specified timeframes and coordinate with client on invoices requiring special procedures and invoice delivery
- Creates, runs, and reconciles Excel reports as requested
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- Minimum Work Experience
- 1 year of accounts receivable, billing, customer service or other relevant office experience
- Key Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in billing systems
- Work Environment
Job is typically performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distance.
- Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN’s Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Pay Rate: $19.00 - $22.50 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.