Location: TX - Dallas
Associate Specialist, Housing and Travel manages housing & travel vendor bookings of a territory to ensure timely and accurate travel bookings that are within budget. This position ensures a positive customer and client experience.
- Researches, negotiates terms and set-up lodgings and or/travel for clinicians and physicians, fulfilling housing requirements as dictated by the assignment parameters.
- Conducts introduction calls and builds rapport and trust with clinician and physician in order to understand and set appropriate travel and lodging expectations within company guidelines and budgets preparing them for a positive experience with the company.
- Ensures all necessary lodging for assignments are set, including but not limited to establishing hotel, negotiating unit lease terms and rent, order furniture delivery, set-up utilities and schedule cleaning if unit is being rolled following a prior clinician or physician move-out.
- Communicates all necessary travel needs for assignment with different modes of transport, as well as provide directions and maps to clinician or physician.
- Partners with Housing Accounting to reconcile ledgers received from Properties with balance dues, rent credits, etc.
- Negotiates and finalizes Strategic Options Development & Analyst or damage charges ensuring digital photos are on file.
- Maintains communication between Housing & Travel leadership, clinician or physician, and Sales/Recruiting on an on-going basis regarding travel and lodging status or changes, incident resolution, escalations, and recommendations for future service delivery.
- Follows assignment parameters and appropriate lodging requirements, makes Friday afternoon move-in calls, assuring that the unit is prepared, utilities are on and furniture is delivered.
- Manages all secured units and hotel folios, including rent vouchers or other paperwork related to lease obligations.
- Cultivates effective formal and informal partnerships across departments (e.g. Recruiting, Account Management) based on open and timely communication, feedback, creative problem solving, sharing best practices, and customer focus.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- 2-4 years in a fast paced, externally facing customer support department.
Our Core Values
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $17.75 Hourly
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.